Whether you're new to Moscow or a longtime local, shopping at these great places means that you're electing quality and supporting the local economy... which is good! Here are some recommendations of places to go in Moscow, ID to find your various goodies.
Moscow Chamber of Commerce
- The MCOC is a great place to start when visiting Moscow for the first time. Gina Taruscio, the director, and her wonderful staff can help you find what you want and who you should talk to.
Hyperspud - Friendship Square's outdoor sport heaven
- Hyperspud Sports is the go-to place for high quality outdoor clothing, hiking/backpacking gear, and other awesome outdoor goodies. You'll want to chat with Lauretta there. She knows what's up.
Ampersand - Oils and Vinegars, and other kitchen goodness
- Ampersand is a local producer of wonderful oils, vinegars, and specialty sauces. You can find some neat kitchen tools too. This store is truly a modern Moscow gem... they offer cooking classes too!
Hansel and Gretel - Baby toys secondhand store!
- This store has a wonderful variety of toys, clothing, books, and more for babies and toddlers! It's a very fun store and has amazing prices since many of the items are on consignment. Definitely worth stopping by if you have a baby or friends with babies!
511 S Main St.
Moscow, ID 83843
Keeney Bros - the local instrument store!
- These guys are awesome. They have just about every instrument imaginable, and they've been serving the Moscow area for years. Go check out their guitars!
Old Thing Antiques
- This is a really neat little store just across 3rd St from Keeney Bros. I'm amazed with the quality and price of the antiques they have. If you like to peek around at vintage goodies, this is the place!